Lingobit Localizer 6.0: First Localization Tool to Allow Rebranding
Lingobit Technologies has released new version of its flagship product – Lingobit Localizer 6.0. New release offers features and enhancements to cut localization costs and increase efficiency, including unique technology for software rebranding.
Rebranding is a product adaptation for a new market. It is very effective instrument to create precisely positioned products, and promote them separately to several target markets. If you consider rebranding for software products it doesn’t require huge investments such as in other industries and therefore can be very efficient instrument. “Innovative technology of Multilingual Rebranding is a new step in evolution of localization tools” says Michael Trent, marketing manager at Lingobit Technologies. “Software rebranding is a very similar task to software localization, and we decided to combine these two processes into one to boost efficiency and increase return on investments”. As result you can configure existing Lingobit Localizer project and create several localized brands with one click.
In addition to multilingual rebranding Lingobit Localizer 6.0 introduces:
- Support for Java, PHP, Perl, Java Script, Symbian, VBScript, SQL, and Visual Basic localization
- Terminology pre-translation and consistency validation
- New Standard Edition – cost effective version for small projects
- Huge improvements in Delphi and C++ Builder localization
- Automatic translation using Google Translate API into more than 40 languages
- Now you can translate Style, StyleEx in Win32 applications
- .NET, MFC and VCL: Flipping for Right-To-Left (RTL) languages localization
- Exchange Wizard usability is improved a lot
- Translation Hints panel: translation matches from terminology, translation memory and Google Translate
- VCL and .NET: Control mapping in Form Editor. Now you substitute any specific control with common control
- VCL form editor is improved dramatically: colors, images, alignment, autosize and fonts
- VCL image localization
- Accelerator localization for VC++, MFC
- Language specific exclude from localized file
- Preview fonts and colors in form editor for VCL localization
- Edit Translations allows multiple edit operations for coordinates other parameters.
- Find panel was redesigned completely
- More than 500 other improvements for .NET, VCL, MFC, Database and Java localization, usability and productivity
Furthermore, Lingobit added examples that demonstrate localization of MFC, Delphi, Java and .NET applications using Lingobit Localizer. New examples help evaluate new version and demonstrate best localization practices. Lingobit Localizer 6.0 is immediately available at a company website.
Pricing & Availability
Lingobit Localizer 6.0 requires Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista. Full featured Enterprise Edition costs $1950 (US) or €1450 (EUR), Professional Edition for medium-sized projects costs $1150 (US) or €850 (EUR) and Standard Edition for small localization projects costs $695 (US) or €495(EUR). One-year maintenance that provides access to all new product releases and upgrades is included in price. Competitive upgrade discount and educational discount are available (please refer to www.lingobit.com/store/ for more details). Additional information and free 90-day evaluation copy of Lingobit Localizer are available at www.lingobit.com.